The Spooky Men's Chorale..Tooled Up..Tooled Up
Megan Henwood..Shape & Colour..What Elliot Said
Riccardo Tesi..Terras De Sonos..Presente Remoto
Rumberos De Cuba..Yambu Con Melodia
Maggie Sand & Sandragon..The Rigs Of Time..Susie Fair
The Roots Union..The Straight & Narrow..promotion CD
George Papavgeris..Friends Like These..Ordinary Heroes
Jackie Leven..The Long Hard Field..Oh What A Blow That Phantom Dealt Me!
Fatima Spar And The Freedom Fries..Tueckebold..Trust
Municipale Balcanica..Syndrome Of Babylon..Road To Damascus
Madioko & Rafika..Ellelli..North African Cafe
Waaberi..Nin Hun Heloha Modina..New Dawn
Sam Babbett & Dylan Cairns-Howarth..Orange In Bloom Set played for our Gardening Tips
The Angel Brothers..Glass Eye..Forbidden Fruit
The Women's Choir of Sofia..Tadora..The Mysterious Voices Of Bulgaria
George Zamfir..Suite Transilvana..George Zamfir Vol 2
Son Lakota..Wig A Wag..Sarah Ha Safar
Breizh Polonia..Guichen brothers..Freres
Adieu Les Filles..Faubourg De Boignard..Terra Gallica
Baka Beyond..Cat's Cradle..Baka Beyond The Forest
Buena Vista Social Club feat. Compay Segundo..El Carretero..Buena Vista Social club At Carnegie Hall
Knar feat. Tatiana Bostan..Dile Yaman..Turkish Cafe
The rootsandshoots Gardening Tips for August
- August is the month that we should all be harvesting all the fruit and vegetables we have sown and it’s a good thing to keep on top of all the picking.
- Keep weeding too as weeds can harbour diseases as well as pests and compete for space with our valuable produce.
- To ensure a heavy yield of tomatoes, make sure you remove side shoots from the plants. Give them a weekly feed too: comfrey steeped in water provides an ideal feed.
- It's not too late to carry out some pruning of apple and pear trees. Snip back any new young shoots from the main stem to 3 leaves and any from the older shoots to a single leaf.
- Varieties of swiss chard, spinach and kale van be grown now.
- Plant broccoli too. When the plants are of sufficient size, cover them with mesh, fleece or netting to protect them against birds and other pests. · It’s time to transplant your leeks now.
- Orchids can make fine house plants. Water plants at least once every 2 weeks and feed no more than every 6 weeks. They like bright but indirect light.
- If you are looking to create a wild flower garden, then plants such as field poppies, ragged Robin, corn marigolds and chamomile encourage wildlife, insects and bees.